Mise en scene-Costume






Because one of my roles was Mise en scene, I was looking at costume, after we looked at the hard Candy trailer, I noticed that Jeff, usually wore something formal like a suit. Hayley normally wore something that was feminine. I took these conventions and incorporated them into our trailer






I made Chirag wear a suit,this made him look professional and also made him look slightly mysterious. I think that a formal look looks far better for his role than an informal.

























































I made Diana wear something feminine. I exaggerated this convention from Hard Candy and tried to make her look more feminine by having a coat, hat and pink bag.I created juxtaposition between innocent and evil. By Diana wearing something feminine, she is perceived to be innocent but she has another side to her that Chirag is unaware of.


No comments:

Post a Comment